Monday, August 10, 2015



Madeleine is the first of a series of very short films I'm planning to have fun making.
I've been working professionally for almost eleven years and have found that I have lost touch with who I am artistically. Of course there was Violince, but after two years, I've found that even there, I was falling into a routine, so this very short format allows me to experiment a bunch of new techniques and to stretch my legs a bit, and so far I love it.
My only regret is that this one took a bit longer than anticipated (though a reasonable two months...) because of the watercolour texturing I kind of stumbled upon, but I'm so pleased with the result that it was well worth it.
The main goal for me is to have fun making these shorts, but I also want to keep learning, so if you have comments, critics, I'm happy to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment